Miss Esha Sharma a student of The Hill School, PA USA visited GPS on March 11 - 13th during her spring break
On March 11 2019, Miss Esha Sharma, a 11th grade student of The Jill School, PA, USA visited the The GPS with her mother Ranjana Sharma to Share STEM and Robotics program of The Hill School with the students and teachers of Gayatri Public School. This was a wonderful learning experience for the students and teachers of Gayatri Public School. Every one enjoyed and were very much appreciative of Esha Sharma for reaching out to Gayatri Public School. She put together a beautiful slideshow of her experience at the school in the youvideo below. Please enjoy!
The latest of Villanova University engineering students will be traveling from the U.S. to GPS to volunteer and organize the 4-5 following activities for the benefit of GPS students and teachers:
1. Help GPS students and teachers in improving their English communication and computer skills.
2. Add to the GPS STEM activities portfolio. They will be adding two more chapters covering two more well organized STEM learning modules.
3. With the help of GPS management, the Villanova students will be organizing an educational visit to a local power plant to expand the knowledge of both students and teachers.
4. With the help of GPS management, the Villanova students will be organizing an educational visit to a local drinking water treatment facility to expand the knowledge of both students and teachers.
To welcome Villanova Univerity engineering students, GPS management will be organizing a New Year's Eve party for the students, teachers and community. Everyone is invited and the GPS management is excited to see you there!
Hans and Suman Sharma visited Gayatri Public School in the month of Sept. 2018 from the U.S. and participated in two major activities:
1. Annual Scholarship Written Test: The entire school participated in this test that was organized by Suman Sharma and she selected the students based on their creative thinking, neat handwriting, and English Competency (both spelling and grammar). 28 merit scholarships and 2 need-based sponsorships were awarded for the 2018-2019 school year.
2. Participated in the annual GPS marathon: Every year this marathon has been improving both in organization and participation. This year's marathon was the best so far and we are excited to see the turn out in future years. In 2018, close to 500 people participated and each participant received a completion certificate and a high quality t-shirt.
In 2018, the lead sponsor for the GPS marathon was Venkateshwar Hospital, the leading multi-super-speciality hospital.